About Fiat Mission

FIATMISSION is a Missionary movement spread all over India and parts of Africa, supporting the Catholic Church for evangelization. Most Rev. Bishop Bosco Puthur (Curia Bishop) and Most Rev. Bishop Chacko Thottumarickal SVD, Indore Diocese, are our Patrons.

Heeding the ‘Go’ command of Jesus Christ, FIATMISSION works for the evangelization of India and Africa. FIATMISSION traces its beginning to a cell (group) of four Jesus Youth one of the best fruits of the charismatic tidal wave that swept and continues to sweep India since the 1980’s. Since its humble inception in 2007 the ministry is actively involved in the mission of evangelization - reaching out to the remotest villages of India with the message of salvation proclaimed by Jesus Christ.

Our Vision

“Global evangelization through Christ - catholic centered hi-technology interventions.”

As it is written in Luke 10:2, ‘the harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few’. Church statistics says only 2% of the Indian population is evangelized. There is a major part yet to be evangelized. We have set our focus on this remaining 98%. FIATMISSION equips laborers for the church. By our trainings they become more committed to the Lord - share the good news to others and thereby spread Christianity.

Our Mission

“FIATMISSION exists to act as a Holy Spirit anointed facilitator to realize Jesus, striving continuously to be rooted and connected with the Holy Trinity, for self and others, using ‘Jesus evangelizing methods’. FIATMISSION follows traditional as well as techno-oriented, innovative emerging methods of evangelization to establish faith communities across the globe beyond time and space.”